Updates and such…
Well, I’ve been a little busy with site development stuff lately, which is why I haven’t been too chatty in this blog. But, I think it’ll pay off.
I’ve been working with MovableType elsewhere on this site and I’ve gotten some good results, I think. I’ve worked out a blog that I hope will help me get around some writer’s block and get me back into writing. Essentially, all I’ve done is set up an instance of this blog software to let me publish short fiction quickly and easily. And, the format will encourage me to not only write, but keep it tight. So far, all I’ve done is add in two old stories from ten years ago, which is when I was really writing a lot of fiction. But, I hope to add more soon. When I get more stuff in there, I’ll make it active and publicly available instead of the wierdly formated stories that are available now.
Also, I’ve been working on alternate methods of posting to this and my other blogs. So far, I’ve managed to set up a barely passable method via AvantGo. But, I’m trying to get a mail to MT gateway setup, so that I can just send e-mail to my blogs. That would rock!